You’ll find here below the instructions guiding you to install JITSI on your PC/LAPTOP. JITSI allows you to make :
- Phone calls and
- Video Phone calls among HINPhone Subscribers.
PC/LAPTOP must have Microphone, Speakers, WebCam.
- Install Jitsi (free) on your PC/LAPTOP.
- To know if your Operating System is 32 or de 64 bits, click on “Control Panel” then “System”.
- After installing Jitsi, you must lauch it, then Add a new account : “File”/”Add new account ”
- Under “Network”, select SIP, then fill in your Username and Password
- Your Username (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and
- Your Password (provided by HINPhone)
- A small Green button Online must appear on your JITSI screen.
- Audio Settings : click on “Tools/Options/Audio”.
- Verify that your Microphone and Speakers are correctly operational.
- Video Settings : click on “Tools/Options/Video/Encodages”.
- Select the codec H264 and place it at the top of the list.
- DTMF Settings : click on “Tools/Options/Account”
- Check your SIP account,
- Click on Edit/Connection
- Under DTMF, selectionnez SIP INFO
- Click on Next then Register.